ENGLISH JOKE'S

JOKE'S IN ENGLISH
    Exam SMS Joke
Hundred words does not give pain while the professor takes class,
But a true friend's silence in exam hall makes more tears in heart!


Joke SMS
*One*
* Special *
* Surprise 4 u *

Close ur Eyes!
10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1
u cheat!
u didn't close ur eyes.
so no surprise!
Only Good morning


English SMS Joke
ANY TIME



ANY PROBLEM



ANY HELP



JUST



ONE CALL



I will









'Escape'


Gud night



Monkey Message
A naughty
monkey came & said
''I wanted 2
trouble some
gud people''
I suggested ur name.
Sudenly it slapped
me & said
'we don't lay with our boss'
Good night


SMS Good Morning
My heart is sea.
Friends are fishes.
U R one of my golden fish.
I ll keep u safe in my heart.
If u try to escape from my heart .
I ll fry u. B careful :)

Gud morning :)


Love Marriage SMS
He+She=Love
H+S+L=Marriage
H+S+L+M = Child
H+S+L+M+C= Family
H+S+L+M+C+F=Problem.
SO EAST OR WEST BACHELOR LIFE IS BEST.
So enjoy your life...


Boys Vs. Girls SMS
"No matter whether guys buy 220cc pulsars or 350cc Royal Enfields,,
It is used only to follow a 80cc Scooty Pep!"


Exam SMS Joke
NEW Way of writing Answer in xams.
If u dont know d ans den put lines like dis
||||||


and write below..


"Scratch here 4 ANSWERS"
Gud Nite..


Boys Vs. Girls
Heart of boys are like a temple!
Holy, truthful and pure...
Thats why when boys say 'I Love You',
girls remove their slippers. :-)               

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top